Now that you have a working Drupal website, you may want to audit it for certain aspects.
You want to make sure everything is at its place as claimed by your developer.
Drupal site audit :
- Perform auditing on one Drupal website with one domain.
- Check custom Drupal modules & Theme for Drupal coding & Security Standard compliance.
- Review code & identifying unnecessary block of codes. This may add some overhead in processing request and/or loading time.
- Review all the features of the Drupal website, testing. This is to make sure they work as desired and there are no issues.
- Review & confirming security of the features & Drupal website as a whole.
- Benchmarking page load speed & compliance with Google PageSpeed and mobile device compatibility.
- Prepare a technical report which covers all the Drupal website Audit details carried out in above steps.