Now that you have a working Drupal website, you may want to audit it for certain aspects and want to make sure everything is at its place as claimed by your developer.
- Perform auditing one Drupal website with one domain. Sub domains will be considered as separate Drupal websites
- Check custom Drupal modules & Theme for Drupal coding & Security Standard compliance
- Review code & identifying unecessary block of codes which may add some overhead in processing user request and/or page loading time.
- Review all the features of the Drupal website, testing & making sure they work as per the requirements and there are no loose ends.
- Review & confifming security of the features & Drupal website as a whole
- Benchmarking page load speed & compliance with Google PageSpeed and mobile device compatiblity.
- Prepare a technical report which covers all the Drupal website Audit details carried out in above steps